Saturday, November 14, 2009

Paradoxia


I started this blog a a few days back on an impulse. But, I never got a chance to tell you about me.
I am a lost soul stumbling through life's gigantic zoo.
I am a dreamy idiot who smiles subconsciously from ear to ear during all those silly romantic scenes in those silly romantic movies.
I am the toughie who manages to sit through tear-jerkers like "Black" with my eyes as dry as sand.
I am Miss perfect, who knows exactly how to be a perfect lady.
I am the crazy friend who wouldn't care if the whole joint is staring at both of you and if the Matre de throws you out, just 'coz we were laughing too hard.
I am obsessive about grammar, correcting someone is as involuntary as breathing to me.
I love singing old songs at the top of my voice in the back of autos with some equally insane friends for company.

In one word, I am an Oxymoron...
A collage of odds an ends, a red sock here, a yellow sweater there, a lost nut, a missing bolt, a key without a lock, a penny no longer sought, a hidden diamond or two, and a mosaic of multicolored memories..

And this here is my place where I relax, sit back and look at life from behind my gorgeous red-rimmed glasses.

No comments: